You can book an appointment by calling the practice during normal opening hours.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Emergencies only
Please call 01487 773333 to speak to our dedicated office team to make an appointment.
Alternatively, you can request an appointment now by using the online appointment request form. We will do our best to accommodate your choice of date and time.
However if you are booking an appointment under our Free Visit Scheme then please note the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Free visits will only be provided on your allocated zone day.
- Free visits must be booked by 5pm on the day preceding your allocated zone day; for a free Monday visit this means by 5pm on the preceding Friday.
- The time of your visit will be allocated on the morning of the free visit between 9 and 10am.
- Please note that a normal visit charge will apply if you telephone for a visit on the day, if you require an emergency visit, if you require a specific time or if you want a specific vet.
- Public Holidays are not included within our Free Visit Scheme.
- On the day of your free visit, if you request a specific time or decline the allocated time or veterinary surgeon given by the office at Fellowes Farm a visit charge will be levied against your consultation.
The office team will contact you to confirm your appointment or to seek an alternative date if required.
If your request is of an urgent nature please call 01487 773333 and not our online appointment system.